Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Crapadap

OK, I've just HAD IT with the freaking New Mexico spring winds.

I read somewhere on the interwebs that excessive wind wreaks havoc with a person's liver or... spleen... or chi (who knows). It's makin me CRANKAYYYYYY.

I'm stuck in the house listening to the fwappita fwappita of a piece of tin foil that was placed (by the previous house tennants) in the ceiling cooler vent. Damned Hippies. The people that lived in my house were horridly illogical and seriously non-handy. I'm going to add here that their taste in paint colors is highly questionable as well. Who conciously chooses powder blue as a living room color? Gah!

ps: KIX cereal is awesome with a sprinkle of cinnamon

pps: I'm checking out the twitter bru-ha-ha ... so far, I'm not terribly impressed.

1 comment:

scsmiles99 said...

Wind is NOT my favorite element. I’m certain it clashes somehow with something internal for me, I think it’s unsettling for a lot of people and there’s been more of it around here then usual. What do you do to try and soothe yourself during windy nights?

I’m not really impressed with Twitter either, it’s kind of lame actually. As if we don’t have enough “tools” to stalk…er…I mean “track” around friends and loved ones already? I got suckered into it one afternoon out of boredom, haven’t even revisited the site once since then. Facebooking is plenty.