Monday, April 13, 2009

stay-puft marshmallow clouds

The Sandias look beautiful today. I'm sitting at work looking out my window; admiring the view.

Even though today is Monday I feel pretty positive about the week. It sounds as though I'll be heading to Cape Canaveral very soon and that's exciting news.

The house is coming along nicely even though I've kind of lost my momentum over the last couple of weeks. I finally invested additional time into decorating my office... I hung a ceramic fish on the wall above my Angel tank and emptied more boxes. My personal book case is taking on a better persona.

My house is way bigger than I anticipated - I'm contemplating opening my home to wayward houseplants... Is there such a thing as a "green house rescue" ??

2 comments:

scsmiles99 said...

I love having a dedicated "office" room! Post some pics of your house yo!

trusty getto said...

Yes - pics of house would be good.

What you going to Cape Canaveral for?