Monday, June 15, 2009

I think I'm Cranky Today?

But it is too early to tell... I may just really need to drink a cup of strong coffee.

The weekend was 75/25: Friday was fun; I got off work super early because the server was brought down by our ERP team. Jeff, Chase, and I started the afternoon on a mission; first we went to the sporting goods store for on a particular quest and then we went to the park nearby our house to start plotting a new Frisbee Golf (FROLF!) course since there isn't one conveniently situated to the NE Heights in Albuquerque. The closest course is in the UNM area; but it is always over run with snotty college kids or HUGE mexican family birthday parties. We managed to get the first 9 holes plotted before dark.

After dark we were able to use our newest toy purchased earlier in the day... if you don't already have one - our family whole heartedly endorses LED-lighted frisbees. *nod* We laughed and played until the mosquitos finally ran us off and then Jeff took us to Ben & Jerry's for ice cream.

Saturday I took Chase to see my stylist for a haircut. We turned off Lomas onto Gibson and ran smack into the end of the Gay Pride parade in Nob Hill. I had forgotten what day it was and had a good little laugh. Saturday is also Grill-Fest at our house. On the menu were BBQ Pork Ribs, hot rum Chicken Breasts and Beer Brats. Of course we had the regular fluffy awesome salad and melon.

Sunday it rained and was craptastic all day so we cleaned and maintained the bajillion fish tanks in our house. I'll have to post pictures of my Angel Fish tank since it has established so nicely. I have other fish in it; but Pan Fry and Goldie are the main attractions.

I do NOT want to be stuck inside at work all day - the forecast calls for 85 and not a rain cloud in sight~~~!!!

My coffee is kicking in so maybe I'm not crabby after all.

No comments: